Contact Us |
About Us |
Long Term Savings
People are looking for places to save money with the best rate of return and the lowest amount of risk. Generally, you have to pick one or the other.
What if you could get a savings plan that offers both? You pick the amount of money you can set aside each month, quarter or year and let the plan do the work for you.
Some of the benefits include:
- Market like returns, some plans have no cap
- No risk of loss. Even if the markets take a downturn, your money is protected from loss.
- Access to your money at any time. While most long-term savings plans have government restrictions on how you can use your accumulated money, our plans give you full access for any purpose. After all, it is your money.
- Penalty Free distributions. Most deferred plans do not allow you to access your money prior to the age of 59 ½ without paying a penalty and taxes owed. Our savings plans offer penalty free distribution options.
- Tax Free distributions. While typical deferred savings plans, like an IRA or 401(k), require that you pay taxes upon distribution, our plans offer totally tax-free distribution. This could save you tens of thousands of dollars in retirement years.
- Twice the spending money available. Because of the structure of our plans, you can actually use twice as much money from your accumulated account on an annual basis as what you can with a traditional IRA or 401(k). Your rep will fully explain how this works and why it is a huge benefit to you in retirement years.
- Available for individuals and employee groups. These plans can be offered on an exclusive basis to select employees or all employees. Unlike a typical 401(k) plan where you must offer it to everyone, these plans can be very selective to each employee on an individual basis. This could save you thousands of dollars in administrative costs alone.
Disclaimer: Specific coverage and benefits are explained in the contract.
Plano, Texas |